Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Mid Week Share


Wow, Wednesday! It has been a busy week so far. School is definitely in full swing.

This card was made with the Teacher's Pet set. I loved this elephant. My sister and I have a joke about elephants so I had to purchase this set.

I purchased the Nestabilities that everyone seems to love a few months ago. I was finally able to play with them a couple weeks ago. I love making 3x3 cards to hang on gift bags. The long scallop rectangle Nestabilities dies were perfect for a 3x3 card.

I punched the card out in one of the new In Colors, Pacific Point, with my Cuttlebug. I then used a scrap piece of Kiwi Kiss Card Stock and also cut punched it with the long rectangle Nestabilities.
I folded the Pacific Point Card Stock in half. Then stamped the Dotted Background Stamp on the Kiwi Kiss Card Stock in Kiwi Kiss.

I stamped the elephant from Teacher's Pet in Basic Gray. I then colored him in with my Going Gray Classic Ink and the Aqua Painter. Once all colored I mounted the stamped image onto a scrap of Tangerine Tango. This was then mounted onto my Pacific Point card with Stampin' Dimensionals. To add a little something to the card I used three Silver Brads.

No words were added so that I can do that to fit the occasion. I am not really sure how much stamping I will get done over the next couple of months so I am trying to do as many all occasions cards as possible.

Thanks for stopping by. See I have been able to post at least semi consistently this week. Hope your week is going as good as mine :)

No comments: