Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Already

My week has been good so far. I have a couple quizzes under my belt, a few chapters have been read and I have even been able to post. The only thing that has not gone my way is a paper on the movie The Wit. It was a tough movie to watch and my paper is just as hard to write.

Anyway here is a card made with my FAVORITE set from the new catalog. I have a TON of samples to show you with this set (I hope you do not get bored with them).

This set is called Upsy Daisy. I love the bold image. This card is not how I intended it to turn out, but I love it. The base of the card is Sage Shadow. I then pulled my Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper for some inspiration. I mounted the Designer Series Paper on Whisper White.

For the main image I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink on Whipser White (which after stamping I realized that I needed to reink up my pad). I had already inked up the Scalloped Chipboard Frame in Sage Shadow Craft Ink for a different card that did not turn out right so I decided to use it here. After attaching the frame I mounted this on a scrap piece of Chocolate Chip Card Stock. I used my Crafters Tool Kit to pierce the outer edge of of the Chocolate Scrap.

I used my new Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Then decided I needed some words. I stamped the phrase "thanks so much" from Pocket Silhoutes in Sage Shadow directly on my stamped image. I sat back and realized that the phrase was crooked. I then stamped it again on a scrap piece of Whisper White. I used the Word Window Piunch to cut out the phrase. I mounted this on top of my crooked words with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Done!!! Thanks for stopping back today and checking out what I have to offer.

No comments: