Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Pun Fun this Wednesday

So I am in love with the square cards. This card was made because I have not used the cat image out of the Pun Fun stamp set and decided it was time.

The base is 4.25 x 4.25 in Chocolate Chip. I followed this up Whisper White and then a piece of Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper.

I stamped the cat in Chocolate Chip Craft ink and then clear embossed it. To color it in I used Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and my Aqua Painter. I also water colored the sky with Soft Sky and made some grass for the kitty to play on with Old Olive and the Aqua Painter.

To finish it off I grabbed a scrap of brown and matted the stamped image. I also grabbed a scrap of Old Olive and put a scalloped edge along it with my corner rounder.

I added Chocolate Taffeta ribbon and then stamped right below it with Chocolate Chip. A card would not be a card right now with out some paper piercing. I pierced in the scallops and along the edge of the Chocolate Chip that mats the cat.

Thanks for looking and have a good rest of the week.

No comments: