Monday, March 17, 2008

Chipboard Adventure #2

In my last post I mentioned how chipboard was my fetish this past weekend. Here is another one for you.

The chipboard is from the On Board Blossoms and Basics. I inked it up with my Rose Red Craft Ink. I left it to dry on my desk as we ate dinner.

The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 in So Saffron. I then grabbed for the Prints Pack Designer Series Paper. I pulled th Wild Wasabi paper for the next layer. I cut this at 4 x 4. I decided something needed to be put between the Wasabi and the Saffron so I added a layer of Whisper White an 1/8 of an inch larger than the Wasabi.

The only stamping I did on this was the "sweet" in the middle of the flower. I used the Everyday Flexible Phrases for "sweet". I punched this out with the 1/2 circle punch. I placed my word circle on a Build a Brad which I placed in the middle of the chipboard with my Crop-a-Dile. To secure the flower to the card I used Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added three Vintage Brads also. Plus, if you look closer I paper pierced around the edge of the Wild Wasabi.

No comments: