Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Card Box

Sorry guys I thought I hit the post button yesterday on this!!



When I finished my paper on Sunday for Cultural Anthropology I needed some down time in my craft room. I spent about an hour cleaning up from club on Friday and then I wanted to play. I decided to give Just Celebrate a break and pulled back out Pun Fun. I wanted to make "something" for a lady at Andrew's school for all that she has done for the kids and teachers over the year. Here is what I came up with.



As some of you know I was asked to stamp almost 80 cards for the teachers and staff of Frieldstone for Christmas. I was actually given a fair amount of time too (10 whole days). I have had a lot of positive feedback on the cards. I wanted to show off my card making skills again so I made this box that has 18 - 3x3 cards and envelopes in it. It only took me a couple of hours to cut, stamp, color and assemble so it was a quick and easy project.







Here is the recipe for the box and card



Stamp Sets: Pun Fun and a retired alphabet that I cannot think of at the moment.

Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White.

Inks: Balck Staz On, Black Craft Ink (for the chipboard and letters), Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Classic Ink.

Accessories: Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crafter Tools Kit, Black Brads and a non SU! chipboard for the "C" (I was out of SU! "C"'s or I would have used that one instead).

No comments: