Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday - Some Pun Fun

Two posts from me today and maybe another one on the way. I have a child here that has been crying for the past two hours at the top of his lungs. I cannot get him settled down and I need to do something to distract me from it. I have called his parents and left messages, but so far no luck. Please wish me luck so that I make it the rest of the day without having a breakdown!!

Anyhow....here is a card that I made a few weeks ago. It is from the Pun Fun set. This was a set that made it on my first order from the current catalog. I love the images and the words that go with them. Another two in one set for me. Out of all the images I fell in love with the rocket first. Maybe because I have boys and there are way to many flower sets that scream out "girl".


I did not make this for any particular occassion, I was just playing around with new things. The background paper is where I started. I pulled this thinking I would use the new Old Olive Poly Twill Ribon too, but I could not figure out where to put it once I had everything laid out.

I will not bore you with any more details, here is the recipe for the card:

Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Basic Black and Whisper White.
Inks: Black Staz On, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (to add depth to the stars), Small Star Punch, Black Brads, Aqua Painter and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: