Friday, March 7, 2008

Stampin' Up! Information

So I have a few tid bits to pass along from Stampin' Up!

  1. Starting immediately (from what I understand) the minimum shipping price has increased for an individual order to $6.95. I was half expecting all shipping prices to go up so this was a pleasent surprise for me. We still only pay 10% shipping for any party order of $150 or more. Do not fret, I place an order at least once a month so you will not have to pay the $6.95, unless you do not want to wait for a club order to be placed (we will talk when you order).
  2. There is a Wild Wasabi promotion going on right now (see the side bar for a link to the promotion).
  3. Coming March 18 to April 30 Stampin' Up! has TWO promotions for you. The first is for the hostess, for a party of $350 or more the hostess will receive an extra $25 in hostess dollars to spend. For the customer there is a wheel promotion. I will add the link to the side bar later today. Let's just say that you will not want to miss out on this promotion. I already have a few sets on an order form ready for March 18 to roll around (no pun intended).
  4. The catalog will be released later than anticipated this summer. August 15 will be the first day that we can order from the new catalog. So for those of you in club we will have a fun event planned in July since our club is supposed to end in June. Details will come later.
  5. Anyone up for a stamp a stack? I am thinking of putting together one in the near future. For those of you interested either e-mail me or add a comment to this post some dates in April/May that will work best for you.

Sorry my card samples have been sporadic lately, I have spent my "free time" searching myspace for long lost friends. I acutally found a few and it has been fun catching up with them. If you are interested in a more personal side of me check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/ashleyvaerst

I have club tonight and will post those cards later. For those of you going stamping for the weekend in the Clearwater area have fun. I really wished I could have gone too. I am leaning towards going to convention (shhh I have not talked to the hubby about this one yet). I REALLY want to be one of the first to see the new catalog.


No comments: