Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #39

I am taking a break from the chipboard. I made this card last Friday. For my inspiration I used Beate's Sketch Challenge. I love her sketches and her card ideas (you will have to check out her site.)

My main theme for this past weekend was to use product that I have not touched in a long time. I started looking at my stamp sets and this is what I pulled out. We received this set at convention a few years ago and I do not think I have used it too much since right after then.


Here is the recipe for the card:

Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks and En Francais
Card Stock: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip
Inks: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and Old Olive Classic Inks
Accessories: Chocolate Wide Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: