Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday - Just Celebrate

Yes, I know this is another card from Just Celebrate - did I tell you how much I love this set?

I started with the Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper and built from there. I love the Groovy Guava with the Chocolate Chip. The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 (folded in half to make it a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I layered the Chocolate Chip with Whisper White and then the Afternoon Tea Paper.

I stamped the cake image on Whisper White in Basic Brown and backed that with Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip. The Chocolate Chip is distressed and the white is pierced.
I used the scrap from my Groovy Guava and made the scalloped edge with my corner rounder and pierced each scallop too. I layered this on top of the Afternoon Tea Paper. I topped the scalloped Guava with the wide grosgrain ribbon in chocolate.

To color the cake I used my Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pads and my Aqua Painter. I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the frosting with a glue pen.

I popped the image off the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card off I added three Antique Brads above the ribbon.

No comments: