Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Occassions Mini Catalog Items


UPS just pulled up with my latest order. I placed an order on February 1 for a good portion of the items from the Occassions Mini Catalog (available for customers on 3/1).

I could not help myself, I really wanted almost everything in there. Plus, Stampin' Up! has started allowing demonstrators to purchase some new accessories in bulk so I had to tack those on the order too.

Here is what I purchased from the mini:

In the Stars Stamp Set (I had to get this one. I love the Star Punches so this was a must have).

Just Celebrate Stamp Set (This is another set that has an image with words that I will cut off and attach to the side. I loved the Owl, Heart and Butterfly).

Hodgepodge Hardware Syled Silver (Oh my gosh, these are too cute. There are brads that are embossed, circle frames, a cute flower slide and more frames to match our popular punches).

Carousel Note Cards and Envelopes (Can I just say I cannot wait to place another order for these. They are circle scalloped card stock that are calling my name to play. They come in Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava with Chocolate Chip Square Envelopes).

Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper (I love the soft images and see a TON of cards made with these cute papers. This is the paper in the bottom corner of the photo).

Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (I am not into the fruit, but I love the other side of the paper. Now I will not feel bad using it. These are the papers in the upper corner of the photo).

1/4 inch Chocolate Chip Poly Twill Ribbon and the 1/4 inch Old Olive Ploy Twill Ribbon (I am a ribbon freak so these were a must).


A Perfect Day Rub Ons (Believe it or not these are the first Rub Ons that I have purchased from Stampin' Up! I have several packs of Rub On's from other companies. I cannot wait to play with these).


Die- Cut Blooms (These are sort of like the Chip Board, but in our textured card stock. These too are calling my name to play with them. Opps I forgot to add these into the picture).


Oh the ideas running around in my head. I cannot wait to play. Maybe I will skip school work tonight and just play. We all need time to play don't we? If I do play, check back tomorrow for some samples.

No comments: