Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boho Blossoms and Punches Galore

I am in the mood to stamp today. Unfortunately I have to work so I can afford my stamping supplies. Plus I have been avoiding school work all week so I know I need to concentrate on that tonight. Here is a card I made over the weekend that I finally took a picture of.

I started with the Boho Backgrounds and One of a Kind Stamp sets. Then I grabbed for my Scalloped punch, my all my Circle Punches and my new Boho Blossoms Punch. From there I just played. I like how many of the images in these two sets works with many of the punches.

For the colors I grabbed Basic Grey, I wanted to use this color today for some reason. I then grabbed my Pumpkin Pie Card Stock because I wanted to use my Pumpkin Pie Stripped Ribbon. For some reason the Wednesday Sketch from Splitcoaststampers kept on calling to me (see post from 2/2). From there everything fell into place. The other colors used were Pink Passion and Whisper White.

There is too much detail to type up regarding the card. If you have any questions just e-mail me and I will give you more info. on it.

No comments: