Sunday, February 10, 2008

This and That

  • Wow, I have not posted since Wednesday. I actually spent some time on school work. Not as fun as stamping, but if I plan on getting out of Anoka Ramsey I HAD to focus and not think of stamping. I did get time to play this weekend though. I will post pictures in the next couple of days.
  • I did get to play with some of my new items I received last Wednesday. My mind kept on saying Sale A Bration though, so I played with those this weekend. Plus, I played with my new rub ons (and I am in love) and cannot figure out why I did not order these sooner.
  • Coming this week will be a list of stamp sets I will have for sale from the last catalog. Take a look to the right under ITEMS FOR SALE. I know I am a little behind, but I was still trying to decide what I wanted to keep and what needed to go. E-mail me if you are interested in any of them.
  • By the way, once my blog grows you will be able to find samples by set name. Just look to the right and you will notice them listed under LABELS. Yeah, this will be easy to find my samples again. Enjoy!!

No comments: