Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daycare Valentine's Projects

For our Valentine's Day Party tomorrow for daycare I made these little treat bags. I found my favorite Valentine's candy in the bulk candy bin at our local grocery store so I purchased enough for my treat bags. I have 12 kids in my daycare so there are 12 treat bags here.

I knew I wanted to use the Just Celebrate stamp set from the new Occasions Catalog (available to customers on 3/1). The heart from the set was calling my name, begging me to be used. To match the red candy hearts I pulled out Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock.



I stamped the image in Staz On Black because I thought I was going to watercolor. Unfortunately the image did not look good watercolored so I grabbed my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.



The Happy Valentine's Day stamp that I had would not fit in the space that I had left after finishing up my hearts. I was stumped at what I was going to do. I was not in the mood to make the stamp I had work so I had to come up with something. If you look close enough I took my Real Red Card Stock put it in the printer. I printed "Happy Valentine's Day" over and over across the whole piece of Real Red.

I finished the goodie bag up with a Black Grosgrain Ribbon just tied in a not. The cello bags that are used are Stampin' Up! small Cello Bags.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: