Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dreaming of Friday

I know you are shocked, three days in a row! I will let you in on a little secret - I took a math test on Tuesday and I have not slept well since then. I am worried that I did not do well on it. I am NOT a math person.

Here is another card that I made with the Dream du Jour set. I like this set a lot. Maybe because I have been in the coloring mood this set has stayed on my table.

Of course I pulled out the Chocolate Chip Card Stock. I used Chocolate for the base. I topped this with Whisper White and then Bordering Blue. I pulled out the Designer Series Paper - for the pop of Saffron on the side there. I backed the Designer Series Paper with Chocolate Chip to make it pop.

I pulled out my Nestabilites again and used the long rectangle die for the frame of the words. Yes you are seeing it right the scalloped fame is in Chocolate Chip. The words are in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White.

The butterfly is stamped in Basic Brown and water colored in with my Aqua Painter (which there is a special on this month). I used So Saffron and Bordering Blue to color my butterfly. Not that you can see in the picture, but there is some glitter on the wings. The butterfly is cut out and glued on the corner of the word panel.

I also added three brads from the retired Hodgepodge Hardware set. Plus, there is some Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon and some Natural Hemp in there too.

Oh and in the bottom right corner of the Bordering Blue is a butterfly stamped in Bordering Blue, it is barely there, but adds a little something to the card.

I better get off the couch and see what is for breakfast for the kids today. Enjoy your Thursday everyone.

No comments: