Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sock Monkey

Well I took a break before my classes started for the semester. Then Andrew started back to school. We have been busy getting back onto a school routine, with reading and math facts nightly. Then this weekend we spent time at the cabin with family. The kids had a blast, but boy am I tired after a weekend of cleaning, fishing and just hanging out.
I have not had time to stamp in a week, but I do have over 20 samples to show you from the last couple of months. I am really hoping that I will be able to squeeze in enough time to post over the next couple of weeks. I always seem to think about posting when daycare is in session or while I am in bed trying to get my last hour of sleep.
Please check back and stay with me. My samples may not be consistant, but they will be updated periodically I promise.

Here is a card that was stamped over a month ago, but I have not shared it before so please enjoy. The card is made with the Sock Monkey Stamp set from the new catalog. I had a sock monkey that a neighbor made for me when I was younger. Here is the recepie for you.

Stamp Set: Sock Monkey
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Basic Brown
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Small Oval Punch, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals, Natural Hemp Twine, Crafters Tool Kit and non SU! liquid glue.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back tomorrow time will tell. I have a test to take tomorrow for school (among other school work), a PTO meeting and of course daycare. I hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: