Friday, February 22, 2008

Just One More

Since I did not post for a whole week I have decided to post another one today (maybe more who knows).

This card was done at my January club. The main image comes from the set A Light unto My Path. Last summer my family and I took a trip to Duluth and had a day adventure to Splitrock Lighthouse. My oldest is counting down the days until we get to go again. I purchased this set because I too love lighthouses.

The lighthouse image is stamped in Chocolate Chip and then misted with water to give it a softer feel. We stamped it on a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock. Very Vanilla is backed in Bordering Blue. The base of the card is Chocolate Chip (yes I have a Chocolate Chip fetish these days), layered with Creamy Caramel (they are meant to go together - Chocolate and Caramel I mean). Not that you can see it, but the Creamy Caramel is stamped with the Flannel Plaid Background Stamp in Creamy Caramel Classic Ink.

To finish the card off we used a "S" paper clip from Hodgepodge Hardware and secured that to the card with Vanilla Grosgrain with a little Caramel Gingham Ribbon.

No comments: