Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Back Whoo! Hoo!

This is one of my favorite sets at the moment. It is called Just Celebrate and is in the new Occassions Mini Catalog.

Sorry for taking a week to post again. This past week has been very stressful here, a true test of my faith.

I made this card for a SBS swap. I got togther with my fellow SBSers this past weekend.

I am not going to get into details but here is the recipe.

Stamp Set: Just Celebrate
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft and Classic, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Chocolate Twill, Piercing tool from Crafters Tool Kit, Clear Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Cutter Kit and Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper.

Check back tomorrow for another card made with the same set, different image.

No comments: