Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dreams du Jour - Day 2

Two days in a row, I know what a shocker huh?

Here is another sample made with the Dreams du Jour set. I like this set and have a few more samples to show off with it. Tomorrow I will try and post a different set.

This is another square card with the base being 4.25 x 4.25 (folded). The base is my favorite Chocolate Chip. I layered the chocolate with Riding Hood Red followed by a piece of Bella Rose Designer Series Paper.

The image is stamped in Basic Brown and colored in with my handy dandy Aqua Painter. I used the Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pads to achive my color.

I layered the Whisper White stamped image with Kiwi Kiss and then Chocolate Chip card stock. On the chocolate chip I used my crafter tools kit to pierce the card stock.

To finish the card off I used three Antique Brads.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: