Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dreams du Jour and a Personal Update

Ok so I am back after a looooooooooooong break. In May I graduated with my AA degree after many years. Then in June I started right in on classes that I need for my teaching degree. After a month of constant work and school I needed a month to myself. It really was not all that relaxing, Dave (my husband) ended up with some medical issues the begining of July. After an ER visit and quite a few doctors appointments we are headed in the right direction.


I have had a few sets from the new catalog now for a few months, but just had time to really play with them this week. Let me start off with I love the new colors. I was not sure I was going to like them, but they are all that I have really pulled from in my last 15 cards. Yes you read that right I have 15 samples ready to share that are all from new sets in the new catalog. AND tomorrow I get more new things so I will have more ready to share.



Today I have one card to show you using the new colors Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I was not too keen on the Tangerine color at first, but I love it now. The new set is called Dreams du Jour. I also used the new Designer Series Paper Bella Rose, the new Scallop Edge Punch (love it) and the returning Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon. To color the image I used my Aqua Painter with So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink.

The card base is 4.25 x 4.25.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. I will have another card to share tomorrow.

No comments: